CONTACT finaquant FOR YOUR QUANTITATIVE PROJECT that require analytical computation with data tables, like:
- Artificial Intelligence: Estimations, Predictions, Scenario Analysis, Simulations & Optimizations; all based on a function tree representing an analytical (cause-effect) relationship like product profitability based on inputs like sales, costs, wages etc.
- Commission/Performance/Bonus/ServiceFee Calculations (incl. simulations & scenario analysis)
- Financial Planning & Simulation (a single model)
- Replacing all sorts of complex analytical computations implemented with legacy database programming (SQL, stored procedures) by simpler Table Functions
With these reference projects we want to prove that seemingly expensive quantitative projects can be completed within several days with finaquant® calcs.
You have a 1-month free trial period for our software; you don't need to pay anything for the software license unless you want to buy a permanent license at the end of the trial period. For the reference project you are not obliged to buy any license.
Typical schedule of a 5-day project:
* 3 work-days: Requirement analysis, meetings (online or in person), finalization of requirement document
* 1 work-day: Implementation of the solution with finaquant® calcs by Finaquant Analytics
* 1 work-day: Demonstration and Discussion of the implemented solution
How to apply:
* By email: contactfq (at) finaquant.com
* Please don't forget to send your draft requirement documents.
* Test data and expected results can be sent in excel files.
* Applications until 31. March 2014; earlier applications have higher chances to be elected
For telephone inquiries: +41 78 842 24 47
You will profit from a reference project most, if:
* You need a refined requirement document anyway
* Your reference project is relevant, general and replicable enough to use the experience in other projects, like a prototype or proof of concept.
* If you think personal meetings are beneficial, all travel and accommodation costs must be paid by the customer.
* Preparing the required meeting facilities is also the responsibility of the customer.
Finaquant Analytics GmbH
Humrigenstrasse 45, CH-8704 Herrliberg, Switzerland
See how Dealer Commissions can be calculated with finaquant® calcs:
http://finaquant.com/commission-calcula ... calcs/3607